COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Anggrek-Liar CV under its registered brands Garry & Larry or uWear whose office is at Tumpang Raya 46, Semarang Indonesia.
2. Employees of Anggrek-Liar or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via made known in the text with the post on the respective social media platforms.
5. Closing dates for entry are mentioned on our posts on the respective social media posts. After the mentioned dates no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are described in the respective posts on social media platforms.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The actual prizes are given in the form of vouchers which allow the winner(s) to order products, as mentioned in the post on the applicable social media platforms.
The vouchers always have a limited validity and no prizes or free products will be awarded once the validity date of those vouchers has expired.
11. Winners will be chosen:
[at random from all entries received or in accordance with the applicable rules and terms that have been made know in the applicable post on the used social media platforms and are verified by Promoter and or its agents.
As the a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded by by Promoter and or its agents.
By an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
The applied methods of picking a winner will be notified on in the text with the applicable posting the respective social media platforms.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or will ship it to the winner after site registration at Garry & Larry as well as paying the applicable shipping costs for the item to be delivered to the by winner indicated address.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Indonesian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indonesia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Indonesian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name(s)will be available no later 28 days after closing date and will be made known by email to the respective winner(s) after a initial DM contact if applicable.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.